Forgiveness is one of the keys to go to the future. But if the pain is deep and the conflict is strong, we need time. Here are one technique and one strategy that I already tested, to naturally forgive, being free from that pain and tension, resolving the conflict and becoming free.
When we don't forgive someone it means that we are still engaged, even if we don't meet each other.
When we forgive we conclude the karma, and then there are 2 options:
- 1. The relationship becomes good.
- 2. The relationship, in person or not, ends, and that person doesn't matter anymore.
So, now . . . How to forgive?
1. You can do it internally, with the intention to talk to people.
The best moment is during meditation or when you are just awaked, still quiet.
- Start to be thankful to people that truly helped you. Imagine to be close to people, talking with them.
- Then apologize to those whom you hurt.
- Finally, talk to people that hurt you, tell them about your feeling, then advice them how to become better, and see them do it. After that mentally forgive all those people and mentally say: May all be forgiven, may all be free. One day you will discover that something is different, and you will forgive unconditionally.
Few minutes technique that can change your life.
Do not pretend to be immediately done. Respect your pain. Take your time being true to yourself.
2. Focus on something truly good about that person, because everyone has. Even one little good thing. This is a very good strategy I already tested more times with impressive results.
You can find the technique in:
- Inner Power book at MDP's Online Store
- Inner Renewal Meditation CD or a short version in JustBE free meditation CD at MDP's Online Store
- Subscribing to the monthly newsletter, by receiving 2 free videos on how to quickly release stress and fatigue, increase vital energy and stamina, achieve inner peace and calm, with a short version of the forgiveness strategy included.
If you want to accelerate the process of healing the past e unblocking the future, just contact me or find out more about our services. I can support you by using Energy Management techniques even ONLINE :)
Best of life ahead!
and let me know!
Monthly Newsletter Subscription
Just subscribing you will receive the access to 2 videos with 5 minutes exercises combined with special breathing techniques of JustBE alive™ program, plus 20 minutes self-healing from JustBE free™ meditation.